We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment to make sure a wide range of experiences, perspectives and skills come together to enhance decision making, provide better solutions and drive innovation and creativity.
Diversity and inclusion goals
To create a more diverse and inclusive workforce, we have three goals:
- Secure a high-performing workforce drawn from all segments of American society.
- Cultivate a culture that encourages collaboration, flexibility and fairness to enable you to contribute to your full potential and feel valued and supported.
- Institutionalize diversity and inclusion as a key strategic priority, through continued leadership commitment, accountability and total workforce engagement.
We created our first Agency Resource Group (ARG) called PRISM (Pride, Resources, Inclusivity, Support and Mentorship) to represent the LGBTQQAI+ (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Questioning, Asexual, Intersex, Allies and Others) community in the workforce.
People with disabilities and reasonable accommodations
We are committed to hiring a highly talented and diverse workforce, including individuals with disabilities. We provide reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities such as:
- TTYs for use with telephones.
- Hardware and software that make computers accessible if you have vision impairments or difficulty using your hands.
- Sign language interpreters or readers.
- Training and other written materials in an alternative format (e.g., Braille, audio tape, computer disk).
- Physical changes, such as installing a ramp or modifying a workspace.