JOB SEARCH / APPLY
The Intelligence Community is looking for top talent across many skill areas. We hire creative problem solvers who want to support their nation and enjoy a rewarding career. Interested? Apply online now!
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency and National Security Agency Jobs
To apply at the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency and/or National Security Agency, visit the new and improved application tool. The tool will automatically display jobs from both agencies, but you can search jobs for one agency or the other by using site filters.
Our new tool makes the process smarter, faster and better than ever before. It’s intuitive and easy to use, allows you to save favorites, upload attachments, and maybe best of all, you can complete the process on a mobile device!
As before, you can choose to share your application with both NGA and NSA with the click of a button.
Check the onscreen help as you navigate your first visit, and the tool will answer your questions before you even ask!
- Completing the application the first time can take 40-60 minutes.
- Be sure to provide complete and accurate information.
- Be sure to review your work as you add your information in the tool. If you copy and paste information into the resume builder, please be careful as certain keyboard characters and formatting may not translate the same way in our tool.
- Provide Personally Identifiable Information (PII), such as your social security number or date of birth, only in the appropriate fields.
- Have scanned copies of the following records on hand to upload as attachments:
- Military information, such as your DD214 form
- Licenses and information about certifications or other credentials
For Additional Assistance
Contact IC customer care by phone or email at 1-844-424-4737 (844-IC-HIRES), or help@IntelligenceCareers.gov. IC Customer Care is available Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Eastern.