The Office of Intelligence and Analysis supports DHS’ commitment to diversity and inclusion to ensure that a wide range of experiences, perspectives and skills comes together to enhance decision making, provide better solutions, and drive innovation and creativity.Enable Accessibility Mode for a screen reader accessible version of the content
DHS’ Diversity and Strategic Plan has three goals:
- Secure a high-performing workforce drawn from all segments of American society.
- Cultivate a culture that encourages collaboration, flexibility and fairness to enable individuals to contribute to their full potential and feel valued and supported.
- Institutionalize diversity and inclusion as a key strategic priority, through continued leadership commitment, accountability and total workforce engagement.
The Office of Intelligence & Analysis is creating its first Agency Resource Group (ARG) to represent the LGBTQQAI+ (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual,Transgender, Queer, Questioning, Asexual, Intersex, Allies and Others) community in the workforce. This group will be named I&A PRISM (Pride, Resources, Inclusivity, Support and Mentorship).
I&A is committed to hiring a highly talented and diverse workforce, including individuals with disabilities. We provide reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities such as:
- TTYs for use with telephones
- Hardware and software that make computers accessible if you have vision impairments or difficulty using your hands
- Sign language interpreters or readers
- Training and other written materials in an alternative format (e.g., Braille, audio tape, computer disk)
- Physical changes, such as installing a ramp or modifying a workspace